Sunday 11 March 2018

Dark Vengeance, Dark Angels

I undercoated these ages ago but left them forgotten on an unloved garage shelf. Then in one of my foray's into said garage I spotted them and it was near Christmas and maybe I was full of Festive Spirit, or some kind of spirit, so I rescued them and tarted them up a bit.


On the 10th day of Christmas my true love sent to me...

Being Dark Angels they look quite Christmassy; green, red and flashes of white, and bone but let's ignore that.

Heavy plasma gunner
These are from the Dark Vengeance box set released in 2012 and came with 6th edition rules which I read but never played (along with 5th, 7th and thus far 8th though 8th reads well).

Sergeant
They will appear at an unspecified time in the future on the Morgoth XIII table.
Trooper

No comments:

Post a Comment